Saturday, August 16, 2008

I do love my family

A family is the basic unit of a society. My family is the most lovely thing i ever had. So kind and generous that you won't ask for more. I'm very lucky to have them. We bond together so to instill the sweetness of our family. Small and happy family i have, my father, mother, brother, me and my niece living together. We trust, respect and love each other. We take chances and live our lives to the fullest. We see to it that never take things for granted and that precious times will be spent together and be cherished. We always hope for the best of our family and aspire each member to do good for the family. Our family is everything. My parents were raising us well. Our relationship with each other are more than that of a father-mother relationship, we value each other as friends.

No comments: