Monday, August 18, 2008

You Are Important

Do you think that our departed love ones won't help us? They do. Even if they were in the next world or definitely in the cemetery where they're buried, their spirits will always be upon us. Physically they're dead but still they are helping us with their spirits. We believe they do through our prayers, they will be happy in heaven being with our God. When they departed us, we felt broken, hurt and desperate. Awhile ago, my family went to the cemetery to visit my 2 grandfather and my grandmother. Offered them prayers, candles and flowers. At that time, i felt delighted. I never knew that they need our prayers too as what my mother told me. They wont be perfectly happy when nobody offers prayers for their soul. Let everyone knows about it, that our departed love ones need our prayers.

No comments: