Thursday, August 21, 2008

You mean much to me ..

I have discovered that friendship is something that lives and grows. It requires time, care and attention and has its ups and downs, but sometimes the difficulties make it stronger than ever. I have discovered that there is something mysterious about this relationship between persons. It is almost a thing itself yet there's nothing one can see or touch. I have become more sure for myself because you like me the way I am. I am interested in more things because you are interested in them. I have grown as a person because of sharing so much with you and you, too have changed and grown.

I am learning from our friendship that there are things in life, the most important ones, that I cannot see, count or measure in any way, perhaps these are the qualities and effects of friendships that i do not perfectly understand.

I cannot really define or even describe nor can I described friend. The more I know and share with you, the more I discover about you. I think we can be friends for fifty years, and still find something new in each other. All I know about you my friend, my best friend, my love, is that I am better because of you. I am free, stronger and happier. This friendship, which I can't see, touch or taste makes all the difference in my life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its hard to find a friend of that quality.If ever u meet a friend like that, Then you know that u will not have a friend for fifty years but a friend for a life time
bond ..

Jerry Cee